Skip to Main Content
2017-06-13 12:48 am (UTC)
aka how one becomes a crystal fog goth
- all the crystals are the same color as the blue ones he's wearing in the cadenza art. they're not real sapphires or anything-- actually, they're worthless-- but they are very pointy (and polished). only in the required areas bc i'm a weak coward
- skin is even paler and has more of a marble-type appearance/feel, with iridescent rainbow-y veins instead of the standard black. more subtle than his hair tho.
- long, pointed ears + troll fur = fuzzy ears, same color as his normal fur, though considerably thinner/lower on the head since we went with base human lol
- black claws means never having to paint your nails again
- only two horns, modeled after the poor guy from amatelast that didn't ever get a consistent design (tfw); they're the same color as his skin, with crystals near the ends that look like they're hanging off the bottom.
- "a tail, which can resemble pretty much any animal." well my dudes it's the exact same as before, his only solace
- extra set of eyes are on the outer part of his shoulders, surrounded by crystals. its a good look
- slow descent into gothdom (does this count as a mental change)
- also picking up the aggressive nature for sure.
i will draw this eventually*, this is just so i dont forget my plans
* no guarantees
Reply to this
Thread from start
Post a comment in response:
If you don't have an account you can
create one now
HTML doesn't work in the subject.
Check spelling during preview
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
Log in with OpenID?
Forget your password?
Site and Journal Search
Buy Dreamwidth Services
Gift a Random User
Site and Account